KDS Direct provides our customers with an option of a month-to-month rental. This means that KDS Direct customers can rent the equipment and simply give 30 days’ notice to cancel the rental agreement. To provide this flexibility, the equipment supplied under this option is fully refurbished equipment that has been returned off previous rental agreements. The equipment still has 70% or more of its remaining useful life left and is fully covered by the maintenance agreement, giving you the assurance that the equipment is fit for purpose and will be fully maintained.
To be approved for the month to month rental:
- Click here to download the month-to-month application
- Provide the latest 3 months bank statements
- Provide proof of address where the equipment will be installed
- Provide a copy of the users or company directors ID’s
- Sign the rental agreement including a debit order
- Pay the first month’s rental, delivery and installation fees upfront
The range of equipment available under this option is limited to specific categories and is subject to stock availability.