We understand that when you shop online you expect convenience, and why should this stop as soon as your order is placed? KDS Direct offers free returns on all faulty or incorrectly supplied products ordered through our web site. In the unlikely event that you need to return a product to us, e-mail a copy of your invoice to email@example.com. Once this has been done our admin team will take care of the rest for you.
Should you require urgent help then we would recommend calling 086 099 5181.
- Free returns are only available for products incorrectly supplied or faulty items that will be returned and issued to a store credit or refunded. Orders that are being refunded are not eligible for free shipping. Incorrectly supplied items or damaged in transit products must be reported within 3 days of receipt.
- All items that have been ordered incorrectly and are being returned will attract a 15% restocking fee.
- Items ordered and supplied incorrectly must be in original, un-opened and undamaged packaging.
- Incorrectly ordered items must be returned at the customer’s expense, unless otherwise agreed within 3 days of purchase.
- All products sold through KDS Direct are sold under a strict DOA (dead on arrival) policy, meaning that all faults must be notified within 3 days of receipt. After this time, the manufacturers warrantyprocess must be applied.
- DOA (dead on arrival) products can be returned at KDS Directs expense within the 3-day period. After this period, the product must be returned at the customer’s expense.
Once a return has been approved and the return processed a store credit or if agreed a refund will be issued no later than 7 days after the receipt of the product. If a refund has been agreed then this can take several days for the amount to show in your bank account or credit card statement.
It is the customer's responsibility to pay for all return shipping costs where the item is being returned due to an incorrect order. KDS Direct will cover all associated freight costs for incorrectly supplied or faulty product.