Administrative workflows often require a document to be sent to different departments,
often with different settings. Managing these processes manually costs time and is prone to error.
KYOeasyprint automates complex document output workflows.
A single click can simultaneously:
- Send the document to different devices in different departments;
- Have copies printed from various printer trays for various qualities and/or sizes of paper;
- Use different finishing options for each copy (e.g. stapling, punching, n-up, etc.);
- Send the document straight to a fax machine, or archive the document on your server.
Processing office document workflows without delays speeds up the administrative process. As a result office efficiency can be increased, and administrative costs can be reduced.
Distribute invoices to all recipients in one simple step:
The customer’s invoice is printed on premium company stationery and includes the Terms & Conditions on the back. At the same time, one copy is sent directly to the accounting department, marked with a COPY watermark, one is printed out in the controlling department and one is automatically archived as a PDF file.
Print a document on different kinds of paper and with different letterheads
Companies which distribute various brands or offer multiple services require a variety
of stationery with different letterheads. KYOeasyprint automatically inserts the needed electronic letterhead into any type of document so that managing different letterheads is quick, easy and fail-safe.
Automatically create as many duplicates as you need
All copies of a document can be printed on one or multiple printers. Copies are automatically watermarked or printed on special paper, and additional forms or text can be included.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Customized automation of document output workflows & simultaneous distribution of documents to different recipients
- Increased efficiency and productivity
- Reduced error rate
- Simplified and accelerated output processes
Automatic integration of forms, stationery, insert pages and watermarks
- Reduced costs of document distribution – no pre-printed stationery and forms required
- Maximum flexibility
- Easy to set up and to use
- No training required